WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT KIND OF SERVICE DO YOU PROVIDE?
We are Made In Japan – Europe – wholesale importer and distributor of luxury tableware brand Made In Japan. For more informations check About Us. Our primary customers are Restaurants, Hotels, Cafes and Catering companies. We also supply Retail.
I AM WHOLESALE CUSTOMER - HOW WILL YOU HELP ME?
In case you do not know our brand, we suggest you to check our products offer online – you can select goods according to product type, or according to Collection. Prices on our website are without any discounts. If you want special wholesale offer – you have several possibilities:
- To contact us with list of products /best with product codes/ and amounts. Your company details /invoicing detail and address, delivery address, point of interest/ - after that we will prepare you individual price offer including delivery possibilities
- To make registration on our website – please fill all above mentioned informations – after confirmation we will sett you your special price list and you will see all products with discounted price all the time /while you are signed in/
- If no from this options is comfortable for you, please call Michael directly to discuss possibilities
I WANT TO SEE YOUR GOODS IN REAL BEFORE I MAKE MY ORDER
No problem, you can visit us in our Showroom in Prague – but the best will be to make an appointment to get all the informations you need while you visit us. All contacts and Showroom address please find here.
I WANT TO SEE YOUR GOODS IN REAL BEFORE I MAKE MY ORDER, BUT I CAN NOT VISIT SHOWROOM IN PRAGUE
There’s always solution how to please you – we are open to send you samples to try our products in real. After you test the products and find the best one for you we’ll decrease discount for samples from your final order.
WHAT IF I AM NOT WHOLESALE CUSTOMER?
- If you are from Czech or Slovak republic – check websites of our retail partners here.
- If you are from other European Countries, you can make non-wholesale order in case of total product price is over 50€. The delivery fees are extra. Or you can suggest us your favorite retail design (or tableware) shop in your country and we will do our best to offer our goods in their shops.
MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT ORDERS AND PRICING BELOW:
Invoicing and payment data
13000 Praha 3
VAT registration number: CZ02415615
Account number (for payments in €): 300155928/0300, IBAN: CZ21 0300 0000 0003 0015 5928, SWIFT: CEKOCZPP
Account number (for payments in Kč): 299499730/0300, IBAN: CZ26 0300 0000 0002 9949 9730, SWIFT: CEKOCZPP
Variable Symbol: invoice number
Our warehouse serving Europe is based in Prague, Czech republic. We will be more than happy to organise shipping for you but if you like to use your own preferred carrier, please be mindful the following:
- Our product is special, unique but above all FRAGILE
- We pack our product with the utmost care and consideration
- We have strived to keep our freight rates as reasonable as possible
We can give you exact shipping cost calculation once we have your order ready as we need to factor in the weight and number of crates included. If after taking all of the above into consideration you would still like to organise your own freight, please go ahead and we will provide details of our dispatch address on request.
For any further enquiries, please, contact us.
DAMAGE OR BREAKAGE POLICY
Any breakage during shipping must be reported within 24 hours to [email protected] including list of damaged products (codes + amounts) and photos of packaging (and box from the ourside) and of each damaged piece. We will make every endeavour to replace the product as purchased or offer an alternative if the product is no longer available. If no suitable alternative can be agreed upon, a store credit will be offered.
We do not offer refunds for incorrect product choice. Refunds are only given within 7 days of purchase where products are faulty, wrongly described or different from a sample shown (but keep in mind, that each piece is unique due handmade production, so no piece is SAME like the other at least in its glaze appearance). In all other cases, an exchange or store credit will be offered. A copy of the original invoice/receipt will be required for all refunds or exchanges.
We are not responsible for any damage that may occur when returning goods for exchange or refund. We strongly recommend you pack the goods well and ship with a trusted service. Please note shipping costs are non-refundable.